I’ve been using Instagram for just under a year now. Having started back in winter 2013 with my gorgeous Christmas Rose photo- I have a real thing for cacti- I’ve been enjoying capturing my life to share it with everyone. And now I have a decent phone- the Galaxy S4 mini is great- I can now capture even more fun and frolics on (digital) film.
Starting at the top left:
- My haul after Bristol SS14 fashion week back in March. You can read about it here and what I brought here.
- My Christmas rose cacti. Highly resilient plants, I adore them. When they begin to bud it means winter is here.
- My men’s hi tops from the British Red Cross shop. I love it in there and they’ve recently expanded to do furniture and electrics too.
- My outfit for New Year’s Eve was on the chilly side but I felt glam none the less.
- Getting my hair cut just before Keswick by Amy at Eclipse. I raised almost £500 for Lindsey Lodge Hospice and sent over 12inches to the Little Princess Trust for wigs. It’s not to late to donate here.
- Annabel and Catherine over for lunch before heading to Stonehenge. Spent the afternoon exploring the landscape. Check my other blog here for information on the Stonehenge landscape.
- My gorgeous DM Mary-Janes. I brought this for work but come autumn they’ll be a great alternative to summer pumps. Just need a bit of a polish now.
- Selfie with my girls while chilling at Catherine’s. It’s a rare treat to be all together but always fun.
- Burgers on the barbecue. We had so many this summer. I’m sorry to all my vegetarian readers but I love a good juicy beef burger!
- The family’s Christmas stockings. I love opening our ‘Santa’ presents before breakfast on Christmas Day. I still need to use my icing modelling book from last year. Check out my family Christmas here.
- What do you call a blanket selfie? Steff and I chilling, almost literally, in our blankets enjoying a winter evening.
- My signature doodle of a heart flaming inside. It represents the power of the Holy Spirit inside each Christian.
- The DIY kebab spread for my birthday barbecue. Had so much fun and ate so much food… but it was my birthday after all.
So that’s a brief snapshot of my life since winter 2013. I can’t wait to see what the next year brings.