- Soul Sista: How to be a Girl of God! (Soul Survivor Presents Series)by Beth Redman
- The Truth Shall Set You Free: v. 2: Soul Sista 2 (Survivor) by Beth Redman
- Blessed Be Your Name by Matt and Beth Redman
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- SON OF HAMAS by Mosab Hassan Yousef
- So You Don’t Want To Go To Church Anymore? by Wayne Jacobsen and Dave Coleman
- One-Minute Pocket Bible for Teenagers (One-Minute Pocket Bible Series)
- The Da Vinci Code: a Quest for Answers by Josh McDowell
- Given for Life: A Guide to Motivational Gifts by Andy Raine
- Emotions by Graham Beynon
These are my top 10 Christian books.
I have read each and every one of them at least once since I was 10 years old. Some I have returned to time and again for help and guidance (I’m looking at you One-Minute Pocket Bible) and some I have read once but left a lasting impact (don’t worry, I’m still going to church).
Some I read as a teenager and wouldn’t read them as a 24 year old “adult”. One I read to help with specific problems. Another I was given by the grandparents who were worried by the novel I was reading. One made me more aware of Middle-Eastern politics. Another caused me to cry in the middle of a film during my degree.
All have impacted on my life. Each one has changed my life as a Christian. From understanding the history of the Bible through to understanding my emotions. From learning to praise while mourning through to learning how to stand up for those no-one will stand up for. From searching the Bible for advice to not searching church for answers.
What are your top 10 Christian books?
The post Top 10 Books Since I Was 10 first appeared on CounterCultural. CounterCouture.