|A bowl of clean eating! Yum!|
|The offending pasta dish. Not going there again anytime soon.|
- Soy sauce (gluten-free optional)
- Lemon juice
- Fresh rice noodles
- Pack of cooked turkey pieces
- Pack of chinese vegetable stir fry
- Ground ginger
- Chilli powder
- Heat oil/frylight in the pan and fry off the spices in it. Before the spices burn, chuck in the cooked turkey so that it can be thoroughly coated in the spices.
- Add the noodles and vegetables, ensuring they are tangled together along with the turkey.
- Add as much soy sauce and lemon juice as you like. Remember to taste as you go.
- Voila. Serve it up and tuck in!
It was so delicious that I had the leftovers for tea today. The turkey had become even spicier and teh veg was still delightfully crisp. My mouth is watering all over again at the thought of those water chestnuts… yum! I might have to make another stir fry soon. I wonder if Sasha Wilkins has included any in her new book???